Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sep 9, 2013 - letter to Dad

So sometimes it feels like time flies, and other times it doesn't seem like time moves at all. But I just keep trying to work and not think too much about home. Something Elder Dailey has told me that I feel will help is to just tell myself this is home. This is where I live right now, is Taiwan.

That is an awesome goal for the stake to have 100% home teaching for September. I know that you as a stake can accomplish that. It will be of great benefit and blessing to those who live around you. Yeah Taiwan really can't get there. It's something hard for them. But hopefully it will progress as time goes on and become better.

The 11 year old boys don't know how much I really miss them. I am sure Elder Raban feels the exact same way. We loved being with them and teaching them. I also miss teaching Elders Quorum. Both have been such great blessings for me and helping me to be a better teacher. Tell the boys thank you so much and that they are all studs.

Also I miss the puppies so much too. Although Miko doesn't even look like a puppy anymore. She will be so old when I come home. Looks like they needed to be wrapped up and bundled on Timp's peak though. Looks like it was a blast and half to hike Timp though. Also you are ridiculous to bike 30 miles just for the fun of it. I don't know how much I bike a day, but it always feels like a lot, especially since I have a box that is zip tied over the top of my back wheel. So I get that extra weight. But its fun to get going fast on my bike.

Tell Sister Merrill thanks and that she is too kind. 

I will have pics though next week of golfing and in a while I will get some pics of me in my new suit. I think I am going to go with Dolce & Gabbana because I liked some of the colors and such from that one when I was just browsing as Elder Dailey was being measured.

I love you with all my heart and am sorry that I never said thanks enough or appreciated all that you do! We have many much golfing, playing board games, and hanging out to do when I come home!

Elder Dayley